[R] How to perform LSD or HSD tests with glm or lm

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Thu Jul 7 04:21:55 CEST 2005

	  TukeyHSD in package base works with aov objects.

	  simint in package multcomp has many more options.

	  RSiteSearch("Tukey HSD"), and RSiteSearch("LSD") also produced some
interesting reading, including cautions by two of the leading
contributors to R and to this list (e.g.,
http://finzi.psych.upenn.edu/R/Rhelp02a/archive/0470.html).

	  spencer graves

Ray Xiong wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> I knew how to use glm or lm, but I do not know how to perform LSD or
> HSD on treatments with them. If someone can help me out, I greatly
> appreciate it.
>
> Have a nice weekend.
>
> Ray

Spencer Graves, PhD