[R] Invalid device number in savePlot

Berton Gunter gunter.berton at gene.com
Wed Jul 6 00:33:19 CEST 2005

I believe that this is probably related to a problem I sporadically
experience in the Windows GUI where after I page up through several graphs
in a windows() graphics window and page back down, the last graph is gone.
As you said, a minor annoyance that is probably more of a pain to fix than
it's worth. But you're not alone. :-)

FWIW:

OS       Windows 2000 V5 SP4
platform i386-pc-mingw32