[R] using index of a loop as a macro variable

Charles Annis, P.E. Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
Mon Jul 4 22:39:13 CEST 2005

x <- rep(NA, 3)
for (i in 1:length(x)){
}

will do the job, but you may be able to take advantage of R's vectorization
and do what you want with no loop at all.

Charles Annis, P.E.

Charles.Annis at StatisticalEngineering.com
phone: 561-352-9699
eFax:  614-455-3265
http://www.StatisticalEngineering.com