[R] Lack of independence in anova()

Phillip Good pigood at verizon.net
Mon Jul 4 18:58:15 CEST 2005

My bad.  The example of a call should read, sim2(size,10000,.16).
Originally, the intent of the program was to compare ANOV (the gold
standard) with synchronized permutation tests when data is from contaminated
normal distributions or the design is unbalanced.  The tests for main
effects and interactions are always independent with synchronized
permutations and ought to be for ANOV with normal data and balanced designs.