[R] clustering

WeiWei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 17:01:15 CET 2005

Hi,
I think "truncated" normality is what I meant in the last email. The
experiments (, which might not be representative) show k-mean and EM
gave me comparable results, while EM is a little bit better. (I used
Weka for this purpose). I will try them on the real data and also try
pam() and if I have clear conclusion, I will post my result as a
future suggestion.

Thanks for all you guys' help!

Ed