[R] animation without intermediate files?

bogdan romocea br44114 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 21:59:26 CET 2005

Here's a different suggestion. Create a bunch of image files, and then
use an image browser (GQview is one of the best; if you're on Win look
at ACDSee) to view them as a slide show. Good image browsers read
images in advance and should not produce flickering. I haven't
experimented though with delays under 5 seconds.

HTH,
b.