[R] networks in R

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Wed Jan 26 17:52:03 CET 2005

Sort of, there are three packages in Bioconductor (graph, RBGL and
Rgraphviz), the second two require that you have installed additional
libraries (and only one of those two, namely RBGL, works on windows;
but we are working on Rgraphviz and hope to have something soon). There
are also some packages on CRAN (sna and dynamicGraph)

    Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |