[R] networks in R

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Wed Jan 26 17:36:05 CET 2005

Angela:

      Also, have you done a search at "www.r-project.org" -> search ->
"R site search"?  A search for "networks" there just now produced 218
hits.

      Have you reviewed the list of officially contributed packages is
available at "www.r-project.org" -> CRAN -> (select a local mirror like
"http://microarrays.unife.it/CRAN/") -> Software:  Packages.  Since the
"search" in the web browser didn't work, I copied the page into MS Word
(paste special, text only), and found one reference to networks:  "deal
Learning Bayesian Networks with Mixed Variables".

      Finally, have you "read the posting guide!
http://www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html"?  This contains many
suggestions for how to get information yourself and how to formulate
questions so they are more likely to elicit useful answers.

      hope this helps.
      spencer graves