[R] error in building help files

Ingmar Visser i.visser at uva.nl
Wed Jan 26 13:58:59 CET 2005

Hi All,

I was updating my help pages for a package when all of a sudden I got the
following error when using R CMD INSTALL:

 >>> Building/Updating help pages for package 'depmix'
     Formats: text html latex example
Error in load(zfile, envir = envir) : error reading from connection

Removing all the help files makes the error disappear, but only removing the
help file that I was working on does not ...

I'm rather puzzled, which file is R CMD INSTALL looking for here?
Has anyone come across this error before?

best, ingmar visser

ps: this is on OS X 10.3.7 and R 2.0.1 and R CMD INSTALL  invoked from the
terminal.