[R] CIS inquiries

roger koenker rkoenker at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 24 14:25:07 CET 2005

Does anyone have an automated way to make Current Index to Statistics
inquiries from R, or from the Unix command line?  I thought it might be
convenient to have something like this for occasions in which I'm in a
foreign domain and would like to make inquires on my office machine
without firing up a full fledged browser.  Lynx is ok for this purpose,
but it
might be nice to have something more specifically designed for CIS.

url:	www.econ.uiuc.edu/~roger        	Roger Koenker
email	rkoenker at uiuc.edu			Department of Economics
vox: 	217-333-4558				University of Illinois
fax:   	217-244-6678				Champaign, IL 61820