[R] Plotting points from two vectors onto the same graph

Mulholland, Tom Tom.Mulholland at dpi.wa.gov.au
Fri Jan 21 03:31:48 CET 2005

?points has this example

plot(-4:4, -4:4, type = "n")# setting up coord. system
points(rnorm(200), rnorm(200), col = "red")
points(rnorm(100)/2, rnorm(100)/2, col = "blue", cex = 1.5)

In general you might want to check out the keyword section of the help, in particular the Graphics section which has an entry called aplot for ways to add to existing plots.

Tom