[R] Cauchy's theorem

dr mike dr.mike at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 20 16:57:53 CET 2005

 I don't know about the 'in R' bit, but ISTR that Monte-Carlo (or pseudo
Monte-Carlo) Integration is a way of doing this 'numerically'. I know that
Mathematica implements the (pseudo Monte-Carlo)
Halton-Hammersley-Wozniakowski algorithm as Nintegrate. Perhaps something
equivalent has been coded by someone for WINBUGS (OPENBUGS) (accessible from
R via the BRUGS package).

HTH

Mike