[R] confidence intervals in Manova and Mancova in Splus

Kjetil Vestfossen kjetilv at mi.uib.no
Thu Jan 20 11:27:15 CET 2005

Anyone

I'm wondering how to make confidence intervals (bonferroni or simultaneous)
when using Manova and Mancova in Splus. I 'm doing manova with four variables
on length and four variables on weight (of salmon). The measuring is done on
different time points. I'm working on my master in the field between
biostatistics and fishery biology. If anyone knows a good book on mancova and
manova in Splus, I would be grateful for any advice.

--
Best regards
Kjetil Vestfossen