[R] embedding fonts in eps files

Sander Oom slist at oomvanlieshout.net
Tue Jan 18 18:51:11 CET 2005

Rudi,

If it turns out that fonts can not be embedded with R, then one option
is to import/export the file through CorelDraw (or other vector drawing
software equivalent). The 'export to eps' function in CorelDraw provides
an option to embed all the fonts!

It requires manual labour, but it will work. You will be able to embed
any font available in Corel Draw: fonts galore!!

Sander.