[R] Installing R on Xandros 3.0

Mohamed Abdolell m.abdolell at utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 15 01:52:06 CET 2005

Hi Andy,

Your comment that the difference sounded peculiar got me checking my code
and notes again, especially since all OS installations were in fact on the
same machine.

I'm embarrassed to say that discovered I had added an extra few loops to my
algorithm when I ran it on Xandros ... explaining the descrepancy of about 1
minute between Xandros and Quantian/WinXP.

Thanks.

- Mohamed