[R] using created R objects in a program

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Thu Jan 13 22:53:03 CET 2005

Das, Rajdeep wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running a program in --vanilla mode.

What does "program" refer to?
Is the "program" called "R", or do you mean some R code you are trying
to run within R?

> I would like to know how to load
> saved functions in the program that it calls. EVerytime I call those objects
> it returns error and complains that it cannot find the function object I am
> calling. Please let me know. Thanks in advance.

save()d objects can be loaded with load(), ASCII code defining a
function can be source()d. That's all described in the documentation.
Please be much more specific in your questions, the terminology you are
using is quite imprecise.

Please read at least:
  - the posting guide,
  - An Introduction to R,