[R] (no subject)

Kevin Wang Kevin.Wang at maths.anu.edu.au
Wed Jan 12 11:01:09 CET 2005

Hi,

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005, Bigby wrote:

> Hello,
>
> numerical.summary(Data), which didnt work, he suggested we try library(s20x)
> first, which came up with an error on my console. I have version 2.0.1 of R

library(s20x) is a package written by the Department of Statistics at the
University of Auckland.  It is used for their STATS 201/208 courses.  It
is not on CRAN.  You may need to contact them for it.

But you can get most of it using other commands.  From memory it simply
combines several other R functions, such as summary(), quantile()...etc.

HTH,

Kevin

--------------------------------
Ko-Kang Kevin Wang
PhD Student
Centre for Mathematics and its Applications
Building 27, Room 1004
Mathematical Sciences Institute (MSI)
Australian National University
Canberra, ACT 0200