[R] transcan() from Hmisc package for imputing data

avneet singh avneetaquarian at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 21:22:52 CET 2005

Hello:

I have been trying to impute missing values of a data
frame which has both numerical and categorical values
using the function transcan() with little luck.

Would you be able to give me a simple example where a
data frame is fed to transcan and it spits out a new
data frame with the NA values filled up?

Or is there any other function that i could use?

Thank you
avneet

=====
I believe in equality for everyone, except reporters and photographers.
~Mahatma Gandhi