[R] Windows package development: bad html links to functions in non-standard packages

Andrew Ward Andrew.Ward at qsa.qld.edu.au
Tue Jan 11 02:18:22 CET 2005

Thank you to Professor Ripley for clearing this up for me.
Embarrassingly, I read this FAQ several times, completely
missing the point each time.

Regards,

Andrew C. Ward,
Senior Analyst (Quantitative), Tel: +61 7 3864 0439
Queensland Studies Authority,  Fax: +61 7 3229 3318
295 Ann Street,
Brisbane Qld 4000, Australia