[R] R-etiquette

Anne anne.piotet at urbanet.ch
Mon Jan 10 17:09:11 CET 2005

In this case, it is not a publication for a journal (where I would follow
the prescriptions of my academic institution, ie ETH) but an internal report
for a local gvt agency.

Looking at some such reports I was horrified to find out that credits were
not made (in a case I do know that R was used, butis nowhere mentionned), no
mention were made of the statistical methods used (only global results were
cited as god divine truths ),  not to mention authors/contributors of
packages methods etc...

So I do fully intend to be as honest as possible....

Cheers

Anne