[R] autoscaling plot font size in Sweave output possible?

Patrick Drechsler patrick.drechsler at gmx.net
Sat Jan 8 02:33:27 CET 2005

Uwe Ligges wrote on 07 Jan 2005 09:16:09 MET:

> Patrick Drechsler wrote:
>
>> I was wondering if it's possible to have fonts in plots to be
>> autoscaled to the same font size used by LaTeX in a
>> surrounding Sweave document.
>
> See ?strwidth which might help for the required calculations.

Thanks for the feedback, Uwe!

Not yet being familiar with low level plotting in R I will keep
this help page in mind.

Can you or somebody else be so kind as to show me an example how
to use `strwidth' in the example of my OP?

Cheers

Patrick
--
Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with
themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.