[R] glm fit with no intercept

Gudrun Jonasdottir gudrunj at math.su.se
Fri Jan 7 15:40:00 CET 2005

Dear R-help list members,

I am currently trying to fit a generalized linear model using a binomial
with the canonical link. The usual solution is to use the R function glm()
in the package "stats". However, I run into problem when I want to fit a
glm without an intercept. It is indicated that the solution is in changing
the function glm.fit (also in "stats"), by specifying intercept=FALSE. I
have not been successful in getting any output though.

Any suggestion on how to fit a glm with no intercept?

Regards,
Gudrun

--
Gudrun Jonasdottir, M.Sc.