[R] Help in Customising NLS function to spit out Mean and SD of the new fit!!!

Jagarlamudi, Choudary choudary.jagar at swosu.edu
Thu Jan 6 23:35:25 CET 2005

Hi all,
 I'm trying to customize the nls function code to spit out the sd and mean of the new fit. All it gives me are the fitted values. THis function seems to work fine for my project otherwise. All i need is the SD and MEAN. Can someone help me to customise. I frankly did not understand the nls code at all.

I have 10 x and 10 y values from a histogram. I need to use nls to do the best fit and give me the mean and sd of this new fit.

Thanks in advance

Choudary Jagarlamudi
Instructor
Southwestern Oklahoma State University