[R] Using the Rprofile file to automatically plot data on Sta rtup of R version 2.0.1.

Kiermeier, Andreas (PIRSA - SARDI) Kiermeier.Andreas at saugov.sa.gov.au
Thu Jan 6 01:17:33 CET 2005

Dear John,

I belive your problem has to do with the sequence of startup. I think that
.Rprofile is called before the required libraries are attached.

You might like to try putting your code into a .First() function and run it
that way.

Cheers,

Andreas

Dr Andreas Kiermeier
Statistician
SARDI FOOD SAFETY PROGRAM

33 Flemington Street
Glenside   SA   5065
Phone:  +61 8 8207 7884
Fax:       +61 8 8207 7854
Mobile: 0423 028 565

Email: Kiermeier.Andreas at saugov.sa.gov.au

The information in this e-mail and attachments (if any) may be confidential
and/or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken is prohibited. SARDI, The
South Australian Research and Development Institute, is the research
division of Primary Industries and Resources (SA)