[R] Memory problems

Thomas Schönhoff tom_hoary at web.de
Wed Feb 23 08:25:44 CET 2005

Looking at the posting guide will increase the chance to get a helpful
response from this list.

No one knows what kind of operating system are you running: Is it
Windows,MacOS or Linux (32 or 64 bit)?
Memory related problems are reported daily so it could be much
beneficial to browse the help-archive ( has an efficient search
facility ) Some reccent suggestions on memory limitations are found
there....

Thomas