[R] Problems installing quantreg

Dirk Eddelbuettel edd at debian.org
Sat Feb 19 16:53:57 CET 2005

Mark,

I have a .deb packages of quantreg 3.40 and 3.50 here -- they were was
created last July when I was preparing explicit .deb packages for Quantian.
Newer Quantian releases have (almost) all of CRAN and BioConductor straight
in /usr/local which was easier for me to set up.

Quantian may be of interest to you -- a live dvd similar to mepis, but loaded
with scientific software and openMosix ready. See
http://dirk.eddelbuettel.com/quantian

Email me off-list if you want the deb of quantreg 3.50.

Cheers, Dirk

--
Better to have an approximate answer to the right question than a precise
answer to the wrong question.  --  John Tukey as quoted by John Chambers