[R] Barplot - Can't figure it out

T Petersen Innkeyp-r at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 13:00:40 CET 2005

Wow, I'm getting confused...The syntax Petr suggested does what I
wanted, but things are stille wrong...Maybe a bug? Let me explain.

I got two vectors:

x = c(3, 3, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4, 3, 4)

y = c(5, 2, 5, 5, 2, 2, 5, 5, 4, 2)

then I do the barplot you suggest

barplot(rbind(table(x), table(y)), beside=T)

but things are wrong(there is no bar for catagory "3") and I get an error message:
Warning message:
number of columns of result
        not a multiple of vector length (arg 1) in: rbind(table(Quest1), table(Quest2))

Any ideas?