[R] problem with logistic regression

Helene.Dryssens@eleves.polytech-lille.fr Helene.Dryssens at eleves.polytech-lille.fr
Thu Feb 17 10:50:50 CET 2005

Hi,
we try to do a logistic regression with the function glm() but we have an error:
>Error: cannot allocate vector of size 31273 Kb
>In addition: Warning message:
> Reached total allocation of 446Mb: see help(memory.size)

The data contains 40030 rows and we try to do logistic regression with 7 variables.

We don't understand because we have already done a logistic regression with
39779 rows and 7 variables!!!
The difference between these two files is that in the one, which we have problem
, the variables have more levels (about 6).

Could somebody help us?
Thank you.