[R] Bubble Plot with Pie Charts

Werner Wernersen pensterfuzzer at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 13 12:18:44 CET 2005

OK, I used the paper "Integrating grid Graphics Output
with Base Graphics
Output" by Paul Murrell (R News) which has an example
of implementing pie maps
and made up a function from that. It looks actually
very nice!

One thing I couldn't figure out is if I can make pie
charts transparent, so that
another chart below it would show through.

One more: Generally, how can I find out what values
for the parameters of gpar()
are available?

Thanks again!

> Hi there!
>
> I have seen that someone had this question some
years