[R] table in R

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Fri Feb 11 17:35:05 CET 2005

      Have you read sections 5 and 6 on arrays, matrices, lists and
data.frames in "An Introduction to R" [accessible via help.start() from
an R session]?  If you have, please try something and give us a very
simple example of what you tried that didn't work, as requested in the
posting guide.

      hope this helps.  spencer graves