[R] Mac OSX - outputting history to a source file (plain text file)

Ken Termiso jerk_alert at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 10 20:23:33 CET 2005

Hi,

I've got OSX 10.3 and R v2.0.1 and what I'd like to do is either take a
history file and run it as a source file (after I modify it in a text
editor) or simply output the command history to a plain text file that I
could then modify and later run as source.

The .history files are somewhat serialized in that they are not 100% plain
text, and using history(max.show = 25, reverse = FALSE) created a popup file
with only "NA" in it.

Thanks in advance,
ken