[R] Windows Printing and Line Widths

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 8 18:09:54 CET 2005

Those printers AFAIK support postscript.

How are you printing to them on Linux?  I suggest you use dev.print under
Windows (it needs some setup, see ?postscript).  That makes more sense
than going via PDF as the support is all already in R and it is AFAIK the
printer's native mode.

We've seen far too many problems with HP Windows printer drivers on 8000
and 4000 series printers.