[R] Manova mult. comparisons?

Zachary Holden hold9309 at uidaho.edu
Tue Feb 8 01:46:13 CET 2005

Hi R folks,

I'm using Manova to evlaluate the effects of a prescribed fire treatment on some forest stand structure data  MODEL <- manova(Y ~ FIRE, test = "Hotelling-Lawley") where Y is a 2 parameters describing tree distributions and fire has 4 levels, 0,1,2,3.

Can anybody tell me how I can compare differences between individual treatments?
I can't find anything in ?multcomp or ?summary.manova. I've used Tukey and Bonferonni in the past for univariate analyses, but not MANOVA.

If anyone can point me to a help file I've missed or location for some useful code, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Zack