[R] Compilation of R (linux) package on windows

Depire Alexandre depire at inrets.fr
Fri Feb 4 17:02:09 CET 2005

Hello,
I develop some R package on Linux machine with C subroutines.
The programs in C are well compiled on Linux machine and so I have some ".so"
files.

Now, I want to do the same work on windows, so I install R (the last version)
on windows, with Active Perl and djgpp, which is, as I know, the gcc version
for windows (to compile C program), but unfortunately when I run "R CMD SHLIB
inv.c, ", I have an error.
I think it's a problem with my choice of compiler C, could somebody give to me
the name of good compiler to do that ?