[R] Is error hardware or workstation specific

Woodall.George@epamail.epa.gov Woodall.George at epamail.epa.gov
Thu Feb 3 22:23:45 CET 2005

I am working on a Dell Latitude D800 laptop computer with an Intel
processor running Windows XP Professional.  The problem I describe below
has occurred while running R versions 1.9.1 and 2.0.1.  The error occurs
while using a program to perform categorical regression that was
originally written in S-plus but was recently converted to R.  Using the
same data set which gives me the error, one of my colleagues who is
running the same set-up, but on a Dell Desktop computer does not get the
error.  The error I am getting is listed below.

Error in seq(length(missing.row)) : Object "missing.row" not found

Any suggestions?

George Woodall