[R] Error in load(dataFile, myEnv)

Zhesi He zh107 at york.ac.uk
Wed Feb 2 01:00:04 CET 2005

Dear Prof Ripley,

Thanks for your reply.
I couldn't find anything wrong with Load() function.
It seems that myEnv is not set, as myEnv <- as.environment(match(fullName,
search())) does not return a valid value.

Also, when I commented the load(dataFile, myEnv) line, the rest of
.First.lib code does not work (no function is loaded, e.g. when I input the
function in the package, it doesn't recognise it)

Any suggestions?

Zhesi.