[R] Rcmdr doesn't seem to work

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.uni-dortmund.de
Tue Feb 1 15:29:48 CET 2005

v.demartino2 at virgilio.it wrote:

> [...]

The package version has not changed. You need to recompile from sources
when upgrading the R version - or just reinstalling the appropriate binary.

R-devel's (to be R-2.1.0) update.packages() has a "checkBuilt" argument
that is documented as follows:
"If 'TRUE', a package built under an earlier minor version of R is
considered to be 'old'.

Uwe Ligges