[R] How to plot curves with more than 8 colors

Vincent Deng bioflash at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 03:48:24 CET 2005

Hi,

Thanks for your kindly reply.
I think maybe I didn't specify color codes properly. That is,the
difference between each color is not sharp enough for me to identify
them as different colors.

So can you tell me about how to specify the color properly so that the
difference among each color can be identified clearly?

Thanks again and again ...