[R] nnet

Prof Brian Ripley ripley at stats.ox.ac.uk
Wed Dec 21 08:56:24 CET 2005

Please do not post repeatedly to multiple lists.  (I have removed
Bioconductor from this reply, and this repeats
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-help/2005-December/083391.html.)

That output is not from nnet: the first 10 lines are trace msgs from nnet,
but no nnet output is shown.  (It looks like a confusion matrix, but only
you know how you generated it.)

See also the comments at the end of this reply.

  - The uncredited author of nnet