[R] partially linear models

Spencer Graves spencer.graves at pdf.com
Tue Dec 20 02:40:40 CET 2005

	  I have seen no replies to this post, and I don't know that I can
help, either.  However, I wonder if you tried "RSiteSearch" with your
favorite key words and phrases?  For example, I just got 107 hits for
'RSiteSearch("wavelets")'.  I wonder if any of them might help you.

	  If you'd like further help from this list, please submit another
post.  However, before you do, I suggest you read the posting guide!
"www.R-project.org/posting-guide.html".  Anecdotal evidence suggests
that posts more consistent with the guide tend to receive quicker, more
useful replies.

	  Best Wishes,
	  spencer graves

Elizabeth Lawson wrote:

> Hey,
>
>    I am estiamting a partially linear model y=X\beta+f(\theta) where the f(\theta) is estiamted using wavelets.
>
>   Has anyone heard of methods to test if the betas are significant or to address model fit?
>
>   Thanks for any thoughts or comments.
>
>   Elizabeth Lawson

Spencer Graves, PhD
Senior Development Engineer