[R] masked at loading

Christian Hoffmann christian.hoffmann at wsl.ch
Mon Dec 19 08:09:05 CET 2005

Hi,

I am getting masked objects and I think the maintainers of the
respective packages (lattice, boot, survival, aml) should agree on how
to eliminate th conflicts.

Here my start up protocol with the relevant information:

--------------
R : Copyright 2005, The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Version 2.2.0  (2005-10-06 r35749)
[clip]
Type 'q()' to quit R.

[clip]
[Previously saved workspace restored]

Attaching package: 'CWHplot'

KernSmooth 2.22 installed
Copyright M. P. Wand 1997

Attaching package: 'lattice'

	The following object(s) are masked from package:boot :

	 melanoma

This is mgcv 1.3-7

Attaching package: 'survival'

	The following object(s) are masked from package:boot :

	 aml

Making links in per-session dir ...
If 'firefox' is already running, it is *not* restarted, and you must
     switch to its window.
Otherwise, be patient ...
Started in /home/woodstock/hoffmacw/Projects/FtoK/Jurt  with
'~/R/.Rprofile'  edited on  2005-08-29, 14:34
 > options(STERM='iESS', editor='gnuclient -q')

-------------------

Kind regards
Christian
--
Dr. Christian W. Hoffmann,
Swiss Federal Research Institute WSL

Tel +41-44-7392-277  (office)   -111(exchange)
Fax +41-44-7392-215  (fax)
christian.hoffmann at wsl.ch
http://www.wsl.ch/staff/christian.hoffmann

International Conference 5.-7.6.2006 Ekaterinburg Russia
"Climate changes and their impact on boreal and temperate forests"
http://ecoinf.uran.ru/conference/