[R] Hmisc latex cell background color

David Whiting david.whiting at ncl.ac.uk
Sun Dec 18 00:55:36 CET 2005

Hi Dieter,

The nearest I got to was to be able to colour row. Take a look at Table
10 here:

http://biostat.mc.vanderbilt.edu/twiki/pub/Main/StatReport/latexFineControl.pdf

I used the latex package colotbl (see the definition of \shadeRow in
section 1). I didn't play any further with this. It might be possible
that colortbl has further commands ora mechanism for colouring
individual cells.

Dave