[R] <no subject>

Marco Blanchette mblanche at berkeley.edu
Thu Dec 15 03:14:10 CET 2005

Dear all,

I am still fairly new to R and try to analyze large tables of data generated
from genomic experiment. Currently, I am trying to plot pair of experiments
coming from different file, trying to look at the behavior of individual
feature in pair of experiment.

My problem is that I have independent list from different source and I would
like to plot the pair of value using a common key. As in this simplified
version:

table1 = list(CGID=c("CG_1","CG_3","CG_2", "CG_4", "CG_5"),
diff=c(3,5,6,4,3))

table2 = list(CGID=c("CG_2","CG_3","CG_4", "CG_1", "CG_5"),
diff=c(4,6,3,9,10))

How can link the two table trough the CGIDC column and plot the data from
the 2 tables.

Many tx

Marco Blanchette, Ph.D.

mblanche at berkeley.edu