[R] package for factor analysis

Birgit Kessler Birgit.Kessler at wzw.tum.de
Wed Dec 14 09:30:03 CET 2005

I have Windows XP Professional Version 2002 and the R-Version 2.1.1.
I want to do factor analysis with R.
In Google Search I find the reference to the RScaLAPACK-Package, but my
R-Version 2.1.1. told me that “RScaLAPACK is invalid package, bevor
2.0.0. installed” .
Which package can I take for factor analysis?

I have Windows XP Professional Version 2002 and the R-Version 2.1.1.

I want to do factor analysis with R.

In Google Search I find the reference to the RScaLAPACK-Package, but my
R-Version 2.1.1. told me that “RScaLAPACK is invalid package, bevor
2.0.0. installed” .

Which package can I take for factor analysis?

Dipl.-Ing. Birgit Kessler
 TU München
 Lehrstuhl für Fluidmechanik
 und Prozessautomation