[R] help with multivariate analysis

Matteo Vidali vidali at med.unipmn.it
Tue Dec 13 14:43:03 CET 2005

dear R users,
I need some help for multivariate analysis.
I have 2  anaesthetic treatment groups (20 patients/group) where I
register heart frequency and pressure for 60 min (repeated measures
every 5 minutes). I would like to perform a test to check if treatments
are different in controlling freq and pressures during the anaesthesia,
but i would like to have also an overall measure and not only multiple p
for different time intervals. I also think I should choose a test in
which time is meaningful since the measures are not simple repeated
measurements but measurements taken at specific time points.
1 million dollar question.... how to do in R?
thanks in advance

Dr Matteo Vidali
Dep. of Medical Sciences
University of East Piedmont "A. Avogadro"
ITALY