[R] plotting question

Ed Wang eymw at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 5 23:42:18 CET 2005

Yes, I have gone through the manual.  My best reference for plotting has
been examples either through the list archive or searches on the internet.
Nothing in the introductory manual could get me to what I have been
able to do so far, but that is limited to plotting componenets of the time
series returned from an STL call.

This is why I am asking for example or references to examples from anyone
who would be willing to share them.  For some of us not very familiar with
S+, etc. the documentation with R is not enough.  While I can plot two
time series one above another using the mfrow() function I'd prefer to
put two time series in one plot in different colours and using two different
symbols, which I cannot do using calls to plot().

Thanks.

       "A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams."
                     Actor John Barrymore