[R] What made us so popular Nov 16-20?

paul sorenson sourceforge at metrak.com
Sat Dec 3 21:59:45 CET 2005

I had too much time on my hands on a sunday morning:

For the hell of it I grepped my r-help date headers for the last month
or two.  I was looking for some corresponding increase in r-help traffic.

The data is:
	http://brewiki.org/tmp/r-help_traffic.txt

The traffic looks something like:
	http://brewiki.org/tmp/r-help_traffic.png

I didn't take into account time zones for the plot (but I did plot the
histogram of them).

cheers