[R] p-value in lrm

Frank E Harrell Jr f.harrell at vanderbilt.edu
Wed Aug 31 01:05:55 CEST 2005

donghu at itsa.ucsf.edu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> How can I get the p-value, S.E., and Z from the result of lrm fit?  Thank you.
>
> Donglei

That's automatic.  The print method for lrm in the Design package does
that.  Better though is the anova method which gives you the right
pooled tests when you have nonlinear effects, interactions, etc.

If by "get" you mean "retrieve for use in other code" you can look at
print.lrm for hints, or use coef(fit) and diag(Varcov(fit)).