[R] memory

Ferran Carrascosa ferran.carrascosa at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 09:39:37 CEST 2005

Thanks Prof Brian for your answers,
I have read about 'ref' package to work with more efficient memory
work. Anybody know if this package could help me to work with a
700.000 x 10.000 matrix?

I will have problems with ref package on:
- Limit of 2 Gb in R for Windows.
-The maximum cells in one object 2*10^9 (aprox.)

Thanks in advance,
--
Ferran Carrascosa