[R] ttda on R 2.1.1: error

Jean-Pierre Muller Jean-Pierre.Mueller at unil.ch
Mon Aug 29 16:01:36 CEST 2005

Hello Laurent,

Yes, i know there is a problem with ttda.
I had no time to work on ttda, wich is broken since R version 2.1.
This new version of R has introduced many new ways to deal with text (
use of utf by default, grep & family modifications; so i have a lot of
small modifications to do)
I will contact you when the next version is out.

Sorry for this bad news.